1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before? Broke a bone.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No. Like every year, no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Don't remember any, but I've been wrong before.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes.
5. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Money, time energy.
6. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Staying positive through surgery and recovery.
7. What was your biggest failure? Allowing everything else to fall apart.
8. Did you suffer illness or injury? It was the big one, Martha.
9. What was the best thing you bought? Insurance.
10. Where did most of your money go? Target. Daycare.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? The aquarium
13. What song will always remind you of 2009? Super-massive Black Hole by Muse
14. Compared to this time last year, are you a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? Same/Same/Same
15. What do you wish you’d done more of? Working on the house before the accident.
16. What do you wish you’d done less of? Computer games
17. What was your favorite TV program? Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew
18. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate last year? I'm taking this question out next year.
19. What was the best book you read this year? Stiff
20. What was your greatest musical discovery? The Twilight soundtrack, which was actually quite good (Twilight, not New Moon, which wasn't as good).
21. What was your favorite film this year? Bandslam. Go figure.
22. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Spending more time after the kids went to bed just picking up and spending time on the house.
23. What kept you sane? My own laptop.
24. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Obama.
25. What political issue stirred you the most? Health Care Reform and the public option.
26. Who was the best new person you met? Hans and Marianna, who I actually met last year but didn't list them and they're super cool and I want them to adopt me.
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009. Shit happens. Suck it up and deal or waste your life crying about it.
28. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "Suddenly I know I'm not dreaming. Hello? I'm still here. All that's left of yesterday." -Evanescence, Hello