Saturday, June 12, 2010

Random Thoughts

Flushing the toilet does not mean you have cleaned the bathroom.

I hate tuna helper. So, apparently, do the children.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl who Played with Fire, and The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest are highly recommended.

AT&T and Apple have conspired to screw me out of an iPhone until November of this year, even though I now have familial permission and funds to buy one.

Pants and I have figured out why they will be allowing iPhone users to upgrade immediately if their upgrade is scheduled anytime this year - they want them to sacrifice their unlimited data plan for one of the slightly cheaper data plans that cap out at 2GB per month.

I am highly attracted to the metallic turquoise nail polish I bought and put on my toes.

The Hammer slept in her underwear for the first time last night. And woke up dry. She has also decided that pooping in the toilet is not a sign of the apocalypse, and it's actually a fabulous way to get M&Ms (or, num-a-nums).

We have not canceled the satellite TV yet, as the cable thieves want to charge us for "activation" per outlet to turn on cable channels in the house. Isn't it just, like, turning on the whole house? We're already wired for cable TV. So we've been sitting on it and haven't pulled the trigger yet.

2 comments:

Jaysan said...

You don't have to switch to the new data plan, unless you want to add tethering on an upgrade. I think it has more to do with however the deal works with apple's discounts to AT&T.

Have you tried just hooking up the cable to the tv?

Pusher said...

Cool. I bought The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on a whim, despite my general fear of anything recommended to me by my Stephen King-obsessed coworker. Nice to get a rec from a more trusted source.

Does anyone like tuna helper?