Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am so over...

Heidi and Spencer. Speidi. I don't even watch the Hills, but I can't seem to avoid them.

And what are they doing now? Practicing at the firing range. And why is that, Spencer? So when we go to Iraq to entertain the troops, we can be prepared if something goes down and they throw us a gun. Which is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard - like the USO tour gets attacked all the time and they just throw guns at quasi-celebrities to start shooting. Yeah, I bet that's what happens in Iraq. Those wacky military-types, just flying by the seat of their pants.

Another Spencer gem? He wants to adopt a baby from Africa and name it Dunk. You know, for when he plays basketball. I can only hope the home study would exclude them from adoption for being prejudiced idiots.

No comments: