Sunday, July 01, 2007

Random Thoughts

Reached a milestone in human development this morning - Kitten blamed her sister for farting.

Scrapbooked last night - wow, do I need to tame down my supplies. I have entirely too much stuff, so that's my next project - go through and get rid of some things until I know what I have and can actually find it.

On the bright side, got the "pictures with Santa book" updated. One page per year is easy enough to keep up with. Got the Antiquities proofs into a book like the one I did for my mom for Christmas. Doing the same book a second time? EASY. And got my princess book started, although I found I didn't have all the pictures with me once I got there. I did get 5 pages down, though.

You know it's a sign of your current life situation when you are so excited to have a whole day off, alone. And the reason you are so excited? Your house is going to get SO CLEAN. Another sign of your life? In two new or newly renovated houses, you are not coveting the actual house, but the beautiful, efficient washer and dryer. Just imagine how fast you could do laundry in THOSE. Can you feel that warmth as you fold THREE LOADS OF LAUNDRY AT ONCE, secure in the knowledge that what amounts to SIX MORE LOADS is happily washing and drying downstairs? Is this heaven, sir? No, it's Whirlpool.

5 comments:

Kashka said...

I think it's awesome that your daughter is going to grow up to be my brother.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Picture with Santa book sounds totally cute!

Click on the image of the ratings & it'll get you to the site.

And oh, yeah, do I hear you about the whole day off alone business! Right now, I treasure an HOUR alone, but that's 'cuz we haven't gotten Penguin to take a bottle of expressed milk yet and she's always hungry when I walk out of a room.

Happy Veggie said...

I too envy washers and dryers. Especially since no matter what I do, the Sprout poops explosively.

Allknowingjen said...

I know. I fantasize about what I would do if I had the whole house to myself for one whole day. Or even a whole afternoon. It's sad. It all involves cleaning/organizing things that I can't do with Attila around. I've been here alone once, for about 20 minutes. *sigh*

Jaysan said...

I think, yes, I definitly recall giving you shit for how many boxes of scrapbooking stuff you had, when I helped you move.