Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oh, the angst

So, I'm searching for a new avatar in the "Girly" section and I am suddenly so thankful again that I am not 17.

Some samples:

You said you'd never let go. ...you lied.
My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
I'd wait until the end of time to hear you say you'd love me like you mean it.
I am just a girl that hurts.
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste.
Will you be my best friend if I offer you my heart, cuz' it's already yours.
It hurts so much to love you the way I do, and then look at you and realize how much you don't care...
I wish I was as invisible as you make me feel.
A tear falls forever inside a broken heart.
You asked what was wrong and I smiled and said nothing, but then I turned around and said everything.

But, ok, some are amusing.
I love you. don't EVER fucking question that.
My life is like Gisele's (sometimes I run around in my underwear too.)
Straight males are evil. You should all be shot and we'll use gay sperm.
I wish I had saved all the tears I cried ...so I could fucking drown you in them.


But yeah, still haven't found one.

4 comments:

Happy Veggie said...

Hehe. The angst. Oh how I don't miss that... and being single.

Kashka said...

I swear some of those are lines from anime.

Allknowingjen said...

I thought they were Morrissey lyrics...

Unknown said...

Ugh! I don't miss that at all.