Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stuff I love right now

SHOES
Got a pair of Clarks that fit like a dream and are super cute - although the leather straps took a few wearings to break in. Note: did not pay that much for them.

Tried out Borns for the first time - Luh-uh-uv them.

Took a chance on Fit Flops - not only were they comfy, but I did actually feel my buns working a bit. It's no StairMaster, but I'll take a little toning while I stroll to the park.

And not one of these pairs made my knee feel the slightest bit wonky. If it works for my feet, it will work for yours!!

CLEANERS
Mrs. Meyer's hand soap in lavender. Smells awesome, doesn't dry out my hands, biodegradable, and environmentally friendly. Love their countertop spray too!

I've said it before, I'll say it again - get thee to Target and buy some OxiClean. Just used it last night on my seat protectors (see below), pulled through for me again!

BABY PRODUCTS
Prince Lionheart Seat Protectors - do not put a convertible infant/toddler seat in your car without one. I didn't think I needed one for the messes (I did) but I found out quickly that I needed them to keep the car seats from making permanent indentations in the seat of the car. These do the job AND keep the cheerios, goldfish, and juice from staining the seats beyond recognition.

1 comment:

Pusher said...

...Fit Flops?

What fresh hell is this?