Monday, May 04, 2009

Anyone oinks, they're dead meat

So yeah, I think the kids and I have the flu. I don't know if it's THE flu, but it's definitely some kind of flu. We have fevers, runny noses, fatigue, coughing.

So I don't feel very good and I don't know how long I'll be out of work. I stayed home with the kids today and will tomorrow too if their fevers don't break. Lame. I guess it's not the worst time for me to be out of work, but I might sneak in tonight to get my laptop. Or tomorrow morning.

The kids are mood-swinging between laying on the couch, bouts of playing, and screaming at each other. Good times.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh, no fun at all. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.

I just took son in to the doctor for more breathing issues. 'Tis the season for rampant sickness....

On the bright side, at least they're feeling well enough to fight???? (Normally that's NOT something I enjoy but when you're "sick", at least you aren't so sick you don't have the strength to quabble with your sibs.)

Happy Veggie said...

Unless you think you've been exposed, I doubt there is much risk. And in some respects, if this does what other flu strains have done, better to get the mild stuff.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

We had the joy of the 2yo puking 3x last night. And new pjs & bedding necessary each time. Long, long night.

So, enjoy your coughing & fatigue! :) Actually, I hope you especially feel better 'cuz being sick while watching the kids isn't fun at all.

Allknowingjen said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon!