Sunday, March 18, 2007

Random Thoughts

Kitten's vocabulary:
Hey! What are you doing?
Go get the mail.
Too funny.
CUTE!!!
I careful.
I fall.

And counting. She's counting with Sesame Street and anticipating the next number.

Kitten thinks getting the mail involves running down to the end of the driveway and stomping in the water running through the gutter from the melting snow. I don't think she thinks it has anything to do with the actual act of getting the mail.

Why the hell am I still up? Oh yeah, this is the only time I get to myself in day.

So, Meimei's been sleeping on her own for a full week. Oddly, I am now sleeping worse than I did with her in bed. In fact, when I was sleeping with her, I actually was sleeping really well. Weird. This is wrong.

Oh, and I know all of you might have thought Meimei was sleeping on her own for awhile, because my last post about it indicated she was and that it was really easy, but I just didn't tell you about the immediate backslide because it sucked and I had already gloated, so it was like a cosmic smackdown. Pride goeth before the fall. Or, just when you think you have me figured out, mother, I will defy you.

My sentences are too long.

I have now read through the first 4 of the Stephanie Plum novels (in the same number of weeks) and I have been jonesing for the fifth for about 6 days. But Target was out of that particular novel last week. Ack!

I am seeing how long I can wait before I go out and buy People this week. I usually have it on Thursday. Again, jonesing. But I'm sure tomorrow will be D-Day.

No comments: