Saturday, March 31, 2007

My house is almost sorta clean

We had a babysitter (SIL) on Friday night, so my house is almost clean. Sadly, on the way out of the house I wondered if it would be wrong to go back home, keep SIL there to watch the children, and just go to bed.

Don't know why, but this last week has really thrown me into a funk. Work has been brutal. I'm training, so I have had to go in early. The kids have both had colds and Meimei's been back in my bed three times. Kitten was Meltdown Sally today and couldn't keep it together for more than 20-30 minutes at a stretch. I have to train all next week again and the stuff I'm training is completely half-baked, but I don't have time to make it better.

I have been so on the edge today, I didn't really know how I was going to get to the end. We can't take the kids outside because it rains all day. I think we're going to IKEA tomorrow, consequences be damned. I need some retail therapy.

No comments: