Thursday, April 05, 2007

Okay, it was PMS

So yeah, that's why last week was extra sucky.

Work is still not much better, but I think it'll get better in a week or so. Kids are in bed. The house is somewhat clean. I made food ;ast night at one of those places where you make a certain number of meals for a set amount of money, by their recipe (give or take), and I split all mine in half, so I got 12 meals. Not too bad, and it gave me some ideas for making some stuff on the weekend and freezing it.

So, getting there. I have to dig out the Easter baskets.

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

It always dawns on me after the fact too.
"Find Easter stuff" has been on my list for at least a week- still not done. Maybe tomorrow.

I've always wanted to try one of those dinner places. Did it take long? you'll have to tell us if the food is good.

Syl said...

It only took about an hour and a half, and that was with a coke and some spinach dip. They serve snacks.

And we've only had one of the entrees so far, but it was good. Not a miracle or anything, but good.