Friday, September 14, 2007

Goal Setting

Ok, it's September already, winter is coming, and it's time to get serious about some of the things I need to do.

Before 2008 rolls in, I will:

Caulk my windows. ($20-30)
Line the well with insulation, set it up for storage so the items are labeled, in bins, and off the ground. Apparently, this is the thing to use. ($640)
Complete the home inventory. Or, at least the upstairs. ($0)
Fix my closet. ($10-20, depending)
Get flood insurance. In light of recent flooding (like, the last 10 years worth), I think it's appropriate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! It sounds pretty doable. I have quite a list too. It seems we never have the time or interest to do projects on said list. It may be done by 2020 though. It doesn't sound like your list is nearly as long as mine. Plus the fact that you have weeeknds off together.

Allknowingjen said...

Ok, I think your well is starting to sound way bigger than mine- you could turn it into storage space? Really? mine would only fit 3-4 bins, otherwise, I think that is genius!