Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Highlights from vacation

"I eyes you!" Translation: I've got my eyes on you, said with two fingers stuck into one eye.

Meimei pushing off the table with her feet and tipping the entire chair she was strapped to backwards, landing on the floor. Miraculously, she didn't smash her head on the ginormous wood beam or through the pane of non-safety glass she barely cleared, and succeeded in merely scaring the crap out of herself.

Playing in the ocean. Kitten played the run-away-and-scream game with the waves and we couldn't keep Meimei away from the water - she kept crawling back to the surf.

A free pink and purple Jeep ride-on, found at the dump and brought back to the cabin for Kitten to enjoy on the deck. "Truck!"

A new book, "That's Not My Pony", with touchy-feely stuff on each page.

Stacking cups. Fun for all, even on the beach!

I'll cover the lowlights another time.

2 comments:

Kashka said...

I love your kids. Even the one who's obviously trying to de-evolve into the ocean.

Anonymous said...

I used to be scared to death of letting my kids go near the water. I don't know why I didn't discover life jackets sooner. You still need to watch them, but at least you know you've got a little time if it's needed....