Friday, July 03, 2009

Other Random Thoughts

Mostly non-leg related.

Meimei has taken to calling herself "The Hammer". As in, "I'm the Hammer!" And going forward, that is how she will be known here. We're hoping it's a reference to Handy Manny, but all the tools have names. So I guess she's The Hammer.

I think I'm going to pick up crocheting again, since I seem to have some time on my hands...

For some weird reason, my nails are absolutely fabulous and I have no desire to bite them. It certainly can't be the drugs I'm on, but I have no idea why they look so nice.

Does anyone know anyone who can cut fine hair and is willing to make a house call? I just want a straight cut about chin length without the pain of hauling my leg into a shop.

We have started the ball rolling to get our roof replaced. Next up, basement refinishing...

I got up and made the kids toast this morning. And got them some milk. Yay!

2 comments:

Jaysan said...

I could bring the FlowBee over!

Allknowingjen said...

1 - I can never remember that dumb hammer's name either (Pat, it's Pat the Hammer)
2- I started a 3 way message with you and Sally- she owes me. Ok no not really, but she will come do your hair. It will be cute. Also? She recently met Nick Arrojo.