Thursday, November 05, 2009

Last thoughts...

Last Road Trip: Don't even remember back that far.
Last Bad Advice: Can't think of any
Last Movie I Saw in a Theater: Don't laugh - Bandslam
Last TV Show Watched: Jungle Junction
Last TV Show I Enjoyed Watching: Sex Addicts with Dr. Drew
Last Book I Tried to Read: Cast of Killers - got it off the bookshelf at work, about the death of a movie director in the 20s, who had motive, and how the studio totally messed with the investigation.
Last Thing I Left Home Without: my pride? my brain? my sanity?
Last Take Out Meal: McD's breakfast this morning
Last Celebration: Halloween at Puck and Pusher's
Last Item Loaned Out and Haven’t Gotten Back: a book to Pants' aunt, I think.
Last Package Received: Nana sent Halloween stuff for the kiddos. And I get free stuff all the time that I've ordered.
Last Web Site Visited: Kashka_Z's
Last Injury: Yeah, I think we're all up to speed on that one.
Last Run In with the Law: Years ago, B.C. - before children.
Last Place I’d Want to Live: anywhere that doesn't have a cold enough winter to kill off the bugs annually.
Last Magazine Read: People
Last Thing I Broke: my leg. Oh, and the hatch lock on my car.
Last Thing I Fixed: we're not really in a "fix-it" place here right now.
Last Thing That Made Me Laugh: Kashka_Z
Last Thing That Made Me Go Huh? daycare
Last Thought: "How long until naptime?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here, here on that whole bug thing.