Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More strange questions

26. What color is your watch? Haven't worn one in years.
27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia?” bad movie I never saw
28. Would you strip for money? damn straight, but it would have to be worth it. but no one wants to see it...
29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? drive thru
30. What is your favorite number? 27
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? my mom
32. Any plans today? go to bed early and read for a bit
33. In how many states have you lived? 2
34. Biggest annoyance right now? kids that won't go to bed
35. Last song listened to? "If you're happy and you know it" - I know, you wish you were this cool.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Barely - I would have to really think about it.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? I wish
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I'm kinda tied to tennis shoes right now, but I'm hoping to break in my new Docs
39. Are you jealous of anyone? sure
40. Is anyone jealous of you? probably not
41. Do you love anyone? absolutely
42. Do any of your friends have children? lots of them
43. What do you usually do during the day? work
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? no.
45. Do you use the word hello daily? probably not. I usually use "hi" or "hey" but will use "hello" as in, "um, hello? what was she thinking?"
46. What color is your car? midnight blue
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? 7
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? all of the people mentioned above, i guess
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Over Chicago - The Beast is the best!!
50. How did you get your worst scar? Rock climbing/breaking my leg. And by worst I mean "coolest"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#28 Define "worth it"??? $500... $1000... $10000???

Syl said...

I SO know who you are, ANONYMOUS.

Unknown said...

I agree, hello is WAY too formal. I use it the say way you do... Imagine that!