Sunday, November 15, 2009

Odd questions

1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Currently blue and white.
2. Name one person who made you smile today? The Hammer.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Posting comments on Jezebel.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? No, but I would consider it.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Probably "Fine, do whatever you want" or something to that effect.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Bailey's Haagen Dazs - it's still very sentimental to me.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coke.
10. Do you like your wallet? If you mean my purse, I absolutely adore my new purse. My wallet inside the purse is quite nice too.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Bread pudding at the KFC buffet. After 2 plates of chicken, potatoes, cole slaw and biscuits.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I did grab a new sweater at Target on a whim. And there's a top I want at JCP on clearance to go with my Nancy Kerrigan skirt for Pants' Christmas party.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Two minutes of the Packers game this afternoon while I started a movie for the kids.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Plain, with light salt and butter.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Text pic to Pants and my mom (Kitten by the dolphin tank)
16. Ever go camping? We used to go all the time and might try it in the backyard with the kids next summer.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I should. The kids do.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? No.
19. Do you have a tan? No.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Depends on the food, and the pizza. And I assume this question is referring to ASIAN food, not Chinese specifically.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? I prefer to drink everything with a straw.
22. What did your last text message say? Nothing - it was a picture.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? If all goes normally in our lives, I will be attending work like other people.
24. Favorite color? Blue, brown, whatever looks good on me.
25. Look to your left; what do you see? blankets folded up on the couch.

No comments: