Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm back

Came back this evening from the wedding to a baby with a stomach virus, a toddler running wild half an hour after bedtime, and a very tired daddy.

The wedding was very nice, though, very intimate and pretty. Congrats Katie and Mark!!

This morning we had some time, and since we were staying 6 blocks from Temple Square in Salt Lake City, I requested that we go see the Temple. What else do you do in SLC on Sunday morning? Aside from being accosted by several Stepford Mormon Sisters who clearly wanted to discuss their close personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the square was really beautiful and quiet in the snow. Some of the architecture was quite pretty.


However, it's nice to be home, even to a pukey baby, wound toddler, and cranky husband. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

Kashka said...

Are you around Wednesday when I'm heading back to Fargo? Call Pusher's.

Kash

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! At least your outing was a fun one. It's good to be home. Check out my before and after pics. They're in the home improvement album. I also put up some pics of the way Charlie left the basement. Way more work than I needed! Now I'll have to go back and finish doing the things I actually went to do another trip. UGH!