Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Catching up

I got my bonus for 2007 today with my paycheck, so I was able to pay all outstanding medical bills, insurance on all 3 vehicles, some of the bills for the month, and put a nice chunk of cash on the credit card. I have some more paperwork to fill out for mailing tomorrow, but otherwise I'm about done. I also need to make a couple of online purchases, including a new laptop battery and filters for the refrigerator water. And maybe some grocery shopping tonight. Eep! Gotta get moving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! Isn't it a good feeling when you're able to pay things off? Cheesehead is getting his soon. I'm hoping it's enough to pay off most of our credit cards. I doubt it, but it's nice to hope!

Allknowingjen said...

Note to self: do taxes, get refund, hurry up