Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gah.

So. much.

Work is crazy and I'm about 3 years behind what I need to have done. I think I'm going to have to work this weekend. Gah.

Didn't mail out my show product today. Have to get up at 6 or so tomorrow so I can get to the Post Office, mail it out, then get back to the P&R and get on the bus. To get to work before training tomorrow. And then have to print the materials for my hostess packets so I can mail those out by Saturday. Just in time for my next show. 'S getting busy, the fall show season. Sweet ginger pickles.

House is icky. Have fruit flies. We're trying to get through laundry, but it's slow going. Hoping the dryer heating element isn't going faulty. Secretly hoping it is and we have to buy a new set. Secretly also hoping to win lottery.

Must go. Bed. Chelsea Lately started with skit, which just bodes ill for the episode. Plus, no one really funny on tonight. Boo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's harsh. Can't stand it when all of the problems happen at once. Our water heater is going crazy, heat keeps kicking off so we have to reset it all the time. Cheesehead's friends seem to think it's the thermostat, I sure hope so, I can't afford to replace it. When it rains, it pours!

So your shows are going well? Good to hear. I wasn't able to get any shows once I moved here so I'm not selling anything anymore.