Friday, February 06, 2009

Random Thoughts - Tired off my ass edition

My kids decided to make my last night of caring for them alone a living hell, just to make sure I wasn't harboring any thoughts of leaving Pants. Meimei shredded her second book of the week and tore all of the clothes out of her dresser in protest for not being able to sleep on the couch. I think Kitten is still up in her room.

As usual, on the one night I really can't take it, I get 4 phone calls. Ok, one was from Pants saying he was back in the country. So yeah, took that one. He'll be home around 2 am.

The whole "will-they-or-won't-they" on Ghost Whisperer is really starting to piss me off. I'm considering canceling my season pass.

Sober House is killing me and I can't wait until next week for the next episode. Definitely not canceling that one. Train. Wreck.

I think I'm going to bed now. I'm so exhausted from the whole week and it's barely after 10. Lame.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty tired of the plot line on Ghost Whisperer too. They belong together and we all know it, get it over with already.

If you think you're pathetic, I went to bed at 9. I was totally wiped out, so I must really be pathetic!