Friday, December 15, 2006

Projects: done

I actually got through my list this week!

Stuff I accomplished:
Got CD burner replaced in my laptop, as it was making funny noises and selectively ejecting perfectly good blank CDs. Dell is really quick, they sent someone out the next day!
Got cable set up in the house, as dish deal is now defunct for reasons I won't go into here. Comcast has already come and gone this week, too.
Bassett crib part is being mailed to me (I thought I got it yesterday, as there was something shoved in the door, but it turned out to be my AT&T 10-year "gold" coin).
Went to the bank.
Mailed the pictures to my mom that I promised her about 4 weeks ago and that have sat in a cardboard envelope on my table for 3 weeks and 6 days.
Called the plumber to have the gas line run upstairs - we will be cooking with gas on Monday!
Meimei's car seat is also en route to my house. No more stuffing her into the infant seat!

All I have to do today is return the Satellite receivers and call my daycare lady about the vaccination sheets I will surely have to provide later and might as well get done now when Meimei has an appointment coming up.

Yay for progress!

2 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Wow! That's an impressive list of accomplishments! Yay, you!

Pusher said...

Yay for progress indeed! And yay for gas stoves!

(also, check it out, I finally entered blogdom.)