Friday, December 01, 2006

It's too damn early

Kitten got up at 7:00 today and Meimei was up at 6:00 wanting to eat. I have been staying up too late recently, as it seems like that's the only time I get to myself. Because it is the only time I get to myself.

Also, I neglected to come up with alternate plans for my ambitious goals, as I can't go grocery shopping until after the new fridge is delivered. We are putting the old fridge in the garage to replace the REALLY old fridge (whose freezer broke recently, which I discovered when I went for a rather less-than-frozen pizza). So we have a place to put the food, but I don't want to stuff the fridge, only to have it all taken back out and put on the counter while we move it to the garage and plug it in. So the fruit and veggie thing, that will have to wait until next week. But Kitten can get hers and I will try to get as many as possible. Do you think Jello counts?

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Jello expert here. Jello totally counts, but only if it is one of the actual fruit flavors, like Strawberry. I am afraid the general "mixed berry" just doesn't cut it.
;P

Ms. Huis Herself said...

And you know, a lot of fruit can just sit out on the counter in a fruit bowl. Also there's dried fruit like pineapple and raisins and apricots that are WAY easy and are one of the reasons I'm still doing really well on the fruit/veg at breakfast goal from long ago. Doesn't really help with the veg, but it'd be something anyway.

(And I know how much it sucks to have great, inspiring goals... and then to have a wrench thrown in them right away. It can just let the air out of your balloon, you know!)

(Hmm... Cinj, it looks like I'm having to enter the letters twice now... maybe you're on to something.)