Friday, February 16, 2007

My little manipulator

Meimei will not sleep in her crib. I have tried now for two nights and she wakes right up when I put her in her crib, even from dead asleep. I am fighting the realization that I will soon have to put her in her crib and let her (gulp!) cry it out. I'm just not ready to do it yet. She's too little. She's too happy.

I think I was more ready with Kitten because she was such a screamer. I was used to the noise from her. Also, she was pretty happy sleeping in her crib, she just needed some help getting to sleep.

Meimei just doesn't seem to want to sleep. Not ever. She rarely looks tired. She rarely acts tired. Doesn't the child need to sleep? What's up?

Oh, and Meimei got her first tooth. I put my finger in her mouth last night to check, because I do that every week or two, and there it was. We didn't even know it was coming! Man, kids are different.

No comments: