Monday, October 29, 2007

Pants's new bumper sticker

My man's superpower? Coming up with incredibly funny bumper stickers. Not exactly invisibility, but mine is the ability to hear my boss calling me before the phone rings at my desk, so his still ranks as cooler.

His new one? I told him I wanted the bumper sticker that says, "In case of Rapture, this vehicle will be unoccupied." because I just find the concept so utterly ridiculous. His response?

In case of Rapture, leave your keys. I want to try out your car.

[For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, or who have not watched Kirk Cameron's Left Behind for the entertainment value, the Rapture is the second coming, in which true believers will be whisked away to heaven while all of the non-believers will be... Left Behind.]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess I'd be more hopeful that no cars were in motion if the rapture occurs, but.... How about "In case of Rapture, park your car and leave your keys. I need a new one."?