Saturday, October 06, 2007

Where are those fucking fairies?

So, I've been waiting for a week and a half for the cleaning fairies to come while I was sleeping, but they must be going to the wrong house.

We've been cleaning today, Pants in the garage, me upstairs. In between the few moments when the children slept today, we started getting some fall cleaning (and just regular cleaning) done. It was very enlightening.

This is why we need a larger shed, for example. And this. And this. And this. And this and this. And this.

I once again purchased the wrong size brackets for my kitchen shelves at IKEA. Suckage, although it means I may be going back tomorrow.

I found the source of that smell in the car.

Someone pulled the open bottle of infant Motrin onto the kitchen floor. Then put the bottle back up on the counter.

If laundry were water, I would have to claim my house a loss for insurance purposes.

1 comment:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

When you do find the fairies, you could send 'em my way when they've finished your place?