Sunday, December 14, 2008

How do you know that?

On the airplane out to MD, Kitten grabbed the magazine I was thumbing through and tried to tear it from my hands. Assuming this was some kind of punch-drunk reaction to me not paying attention to her, I started pulling back and telling her it was mine, that I was reading it and it wasn't polite to just pull it away. She answered with, "No, I want to see Barack OBAMA!!"

Stunned silence. Sure enough, President-Elect Obama is on the bottom corner of the page.

We discuss Obama while quite a bit over the weekend. On Saturday, we decide to go see the National Zoo, and while we're out there, we drive Kitten by the Capitol and the White House so she can see where Barack Obama will work and live.

Awesome. But after driving back through the Cities on our way home from the airport, she decided Barack Obama lives at the Basilica.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! He lives at the Basilica huh? Well, at least she knows how to recognize him. Does that mean his tv ads worked if kids can recognize him?