Monday, August 20, 2007

Toy!

Yesterday we had a birthday party for Meimei. It's been one year already (if you have a strong stomach, take a look back at the birth).

So, we got a little toy that we already had, so I returned it last night after the girls went to bed and got this little play table. Figured it would encourage Meimei's standing, have fun stuff right at her height, yada yada. So I put the table together while Pants and I watched a Firefly episode. We went to bed and I forgot about it.

When we got up this morning, we dragged the girls out into the livingroom to change them and get them dressed. Meimei immediately turns and tries to wriggle away from me. Almost at the same time, Kitten looks over Pants's shoulder and yells, "Toy! Toy Meimei! Yook, toy!"

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

She can't possibly be a year old already! It goes so fast...

Anonymous said...

No kidding. It's already been a year? Where did the time go?