Saturday, October 11, 2008

Go get them now!!!

I ran to J.C. Penney today to get Kitten some new tops - her body is so long that most of her long sleeve tops from last year don't come down far enough and allow her belly to hang out.

Holy cheap batman! They are having a 50% off sale today, with all of their Okie Dokie line $5 a piece. And they now carry shirts in Tunic length!! PLUS, their clearance is 50% off clearance prices AND they have a coupon for 10% off your entire purchase, which the lady at the counter was kind enough to have on hand and give me.

I got 2 pairs of leggings, 1 skegging (skirt and legging sewn together), 1 babydoll sweater, 5 tops, and a pair of shoes for Meimei for $43. THAT'S CHEAP!!

4 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Thrifty shoppers of the world unite!

(Bummin' that we're too busy with house and family to get there today. But dang! Yay for deals!)

Happy Veggie said...

Yeah, I hit the sale yesterday when we had the day off to deal with shots recovery. I think I may go back, since I got four items for under 20 bucks. They have onesies up to 24 months, which is great, since they are still big on M.
They also have some of the best sweats, very soft, and they hold up amazingly well.

Have to say though, the skeggings sort of scare me.

Happy Veggie said...

They're even cheaper today. 3.99 each.

Still couldn't bring myself to get a skegging.

Unknown said...

That's a pretty darn good deal. The clearance racks are one of my favorite places to shop.