Saturday, October 04, 2008

Random Thoughts

Had no takers for this evening's show but I managed on my own. Two of my stock totes did take a fall in the IDS Center, but there were no toys involved and I got it picked up really quickly. I definitely know what I will do for next time to make it easier, though. The show was a typical bachelorette party - I'm mostly there as entertainment. They're lower dollar shows, but it gets my name out there.

So, while I was out this evening, Kitten threw up on Pants. I don't know why he gets so lucky to get all the puke, but he does. She was fine by the time I got home, but Pants high-tailed it out of here.

Pants did get my new dresser into the bedroom today, though. It was free, curbside down the road about 6 houses. It's probably 60s, but not tragically Brady Bunch, and it's larger than I thought with fairly clean lines. It needs some work, but I think it will be a cool piece one day. In the mean time, I just needed a better place to put my underwear.

My athlete's foot saga continues. As predicted, once the horrible burning stopped I was not quite as consistent on the foot-washing and application of medicine as prescribed on the box. Grrr. On the other hand, I am once again fully medicated, in every sense that word applies to me.

Daycare is closed this coming week, so I'll be home Monday and Tuesday with the monkeys.

2 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Yay for the free dresser...
...and also for not getting puked on. :)

Unknown said...

You gotta love free things with potential! School's closed today for us so kids are also home with me. We're working on getting the basement finished (still) and I'm hoping it will finally get done in the next couple of days. It's nice getting everything out of boxes finally!

Cheesehead had athlete's foot too, same thing happened to him. I hope I never get it again, it doesn't look all that comfortable! I had a slight case that went away after just a few treatments.