Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Wanna help?

I have a show at a downtown hotel on Saturday afternoon. It's a bachelorette party, approximately 10-15 women, and they want it to stay on the short side with lots of fun and games. I need a helper for the show, from 3-7 (all inclusive, from picking you up to dropping you off, if needed), to assist me in carrying my crap from the car to the hotel suite, run games (not participate), and help get the products in and out of their hands. Also to assist in getting women through the ordering room with as little waiting as possible.

Oh, and a $25 product credit to the lucky volunteer. Plus a cheap dinner and all the carbonated beverages you want.

Any takers? Oh, and friends with male parts need not apply. Sorry guys.

4 comments:

Amelia Sprout said...

I wish I could, but I just wanted to say thank you for the pickle people. I'm in heaven. I've gotten the sweet ginger, but today it was the curry ones. I don't know what I'm going to do once it snows.

Unknown said...

I hope it goes well. Sounds like fun. I think the 10 hour drive makes it a little hard to help you out though, sorry.

Pusher said...

:-( I'm going to be out of town this weekend. If this comes up again, though, let me know. I'd love to help out!

Allknowingjen said...

Sorry, I totally would, but I am working all day Sat :(