Friday, October 24, 2008

Conversations around the house

Syl: Look honey! She's moving her fries over so I can put more chicken on her plate! Oh, Kitten, you don't like things to touch either!
Pants: I'm a little disturbed that you're so excited about that.

Kitten: Look mama, it's dark outside.
S: Yes, it's getting dark, isn't it.
K: NO, it's already dark out!
S: Ok, sweetie. Whatever you want.

Meimei (standing at top of stairs): ISS CODE OUSSIDE!! YOU PUT COAT ON!!
(M proceeds to drag my long sweater off the chair and bring it to me so I can go to work. With a coat. Because it's cold out.)

M: I HAF GET MY HUCKEN!! (because most of what she utters is a scream these days)
P: What did she say?
S: I have to get my bucket.
P: You got that?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok that first one cracked me up! :D I don't like things to touch etiher (but so far I haven't noticed Attila doing the same thing..but she does usually eat one thing at a time)

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Is it wrong that in my head, when I read what Meimei is shouting, it sounds just like Pearl?

You know, Pearl?
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/74

Unknown said...

Too funny.

You can tell who spends more time with the kids when they start to talk and one parent can understand words that the other can't. Unless one of the parents is going deaf....