Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Thoughts

My jaw is sore - TMJ sucks. I've been trying to sleep on my back with just a small rolled sweatshirt under my neck, a pair of rolled-up boxers as lumbar support, and a pillow under my knees. I feel like a vampire in a coffin. I wonder if Pants will find my with my arms crossed over my chest and stake me in my sleep.

Kitten discovered a couple of old nukkies in a backpack and turned into a screaming, raging 3-year-old. We have given up the nukkie battle for now. After the holiday, we hope to remove them from both children.

Had a rather successful show on Saturday, even with a preview of my December sale. If you are interested in product, stay tuned...

Got my Christmas cards done and printed. Bets on when they will get mailed? They're cute as hell, though.

3 comments:

Kashka said...

Kitten and I can go to rehab together -- her for nukkies and me for caffeine.

Allknowingjen said...

You have cards done?!?! Crap

Unknown said...

Cards done? Those words don't belong together before Thanksgiving, do they? Umm, I suppose I'd better get my printer fixed soon. I don't know, maybe people hate my annoying form letters though. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!