Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ah choo

Not even a full week in daycare and Kitten brought home a raging cold. Which we all now have. Yay! Kitten appears to be feeling better today, just in time for Meimei to start coming down with it. I am in the death throes of the worst part of it and Pants is about 2 days behind me, although he appears to be faring better and may not get it full-blown.

It does give me sexy voice, however. Not that it changes anything in this household, though. In fact, Pants has about 4 times less chance of that going anywhere than usual. And 4 times zero is...

My mom entreated me to take something today, so I did. I had to go to the pharmacy counter, provide my license, sign a book, you'd think I was purchasing crack. Oh. wait. Anyway, so I buy it and take it, it's a 12-hour thing. And I get home and Pants is just putting Kitten down for a nap, and Meimei goes down for a nap, and I have two glorious hours and...

And nothing. I just took a product with pseudoephedrine, the reason I had to get it from the pharmacy counter, so I can't sleep. Can't nap. I keep thinking I'm going out and I wake up about 5 minutes later in the show I'm watching. Crap. So now I feel worse than I did before I took anything. I'm sick and my head is spinning.

And I don't think I can take NyQuil tonight because I still have to get up with Meimei. I would like to take some NyQuil. Maybe I'll just settle for some Jack Daniels. Mmmmm... Gotta go.

No comments: