Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just can't catch a break

So now Meimei and I have caught Kitten's cold. Damn.

And although Meimei dropped the motherlode Monday night, I am afraid she is constipated again, as she has had terrible gas all day, causing crying fits about every 5-10 minutes all day. Kitten's issue appears to have cleared, but mine is still ongoing.

So I got nothing on my list yesterday done, although I did get myself and meimei to our respective doctors, which did have to be done. And today? Nothing but sitting and holding a crying baby. Who has now finally chosen to sleep.

Did I mention she is a stomach sleeper? Which of course is verboten in this day and age of SIDS. Thankfully, she will sleep with one of us in whatever position we put her in. She only apparently needs to nap on her stomach, at which time I can watch her while still getting stuff done. And she's super strong, so hopefully she'll turn over quickly and I won't have to worry about her sleeping on her stomach anymore.

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Gah- we have the change of seasons cold here too.
Have you tried Colace? It should gently help with your particular issue, and it's safe for breastfeeding - with the added benefit of hopefully helping meimei too. It's just OTC- next to the pepto and stuff.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Hope you're all over everything there and everybody is feeling better. (And that poop is flowing with adequate, but not excessive, regularity)