Sunday, September 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

God bless the infant swing. Meimei definitely has acid reflux and I will get her into the clinic this week, but until then, she doesn't want to be put down. Which makes it harder to get stuff done, like showering and going to the bathroom.

Not that the swings helps with the bathroom, however, as we are all constipated. Meimei, Kitten, and me, all having issues with the poop. Meimei is actually starting to just smell like poo all the time, it's been so long. I keep changing her, thinking she's finally gone, but it's exuding from her pores. Which makes me wonder if I smell. You'd tell me, wouldn't you?

Special thanks this weekend to:
My dad and stepmom for taking Kitten Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. Oh my gosh, we got laundry done and the kitchen clean!!
Pusher for the fantastic food. We have eaten all the steak thingies already, and Pants says if he is ever shopping for a new wife, you are so on the list. (I'm being thrown over for steak wrapped with spinach and bacon. Probably a pretty good deal.)
MIL for painting in Kitten's room. It's actually almost done in there now, minus some putzing with her closets and some cute decorating. It looks like a girl room! (but not too girly, thank you very much)
Pants for his continued work with Kitten and for the boost on the laundry while Meimei was nearly constantly attached to my boob this weekend, as well as the righteous sleep this morning, sans Meimei.
SIL for coming over and holding Meimei this afternoon for hours. Not a hard job, but I was getting rather weary of sitting around and I haven't ventured to put her in the carrier yet since my surgery, as I already get little knees in the incisions at night. No telling what might happen if she's strapped to me.

So anyone who wants to come over and hold one small, mildly stinky baby is welcome, as I would like to clean my bathroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help. Sure, the minute you move closer to me Cheesehead gets a transfer! Go figure. I'd still love to visit sometime when we come back though.

Anonymous said...

The steak is from a cookbook Ang loaned me. Do you want the recipe?

Take care, and don't hesitate to ask for a hand now and then. I probably won't hold the baby, but I'd clean your bathroom. :-)