Sunday, September 03, 2006

Every time...

Why is it that everytime I fire up the computer, Meimei wakes up and needs to eat?

Kitten's huge vocabulary is slowly converting into English and we're starting to understand her. Sometimes we're not sure if we're making it up, or if she's actually saying what it sounds like she's saying. The other day, she made a grab at Meimei's nukkie, but stopped in midair, looked at me, said "no, no" and then added, "not mine, not mine." Hmmm. Now, I've been telling her the green one is "not yours," but is she advanced enough to convert "yours" into "mine"? Pants doesn't think so and doubts this is what she actually said. But I know what I heard.

I think Meimei has acid reflux too, and we are not waiting 8 weeks to medicate her this time. We waited too long with Kitten at the expense of sleep for 2 months (hers and mine).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thinks it's possible that she actually said that. People don't give kids enough credit. Plus, it's not like her parents are dumb or anything. Girls are much more advanced with the rate they do stuff at than boys anyway!