Monday, September 25, 2006

Planet of the cranky

It appears that, once again, mental disease notwithstanding, I am the only sane person in this household. Kitten is teething something fierce and was a bundle of trouble today, causing Pants to go rabid insane. And Meimei just wants to be loved, but is craziness in her own way. Even the cat was nuts this morning, until I figured out she just wanted food.

Tomorrow is the first day all by myself with the Terror Twins. Officially, we will have all gone insane by 5:00 and if you don't hear about the murder-suicide on the evening news, we will all be checked in to the psych ward. See you there!

2 comments:

Jaysan said...

You are not sending Babypants to daycare????

Kashka said...

Why I should not be a parent, Reason #45: My first thought was, "OK, Syl probably shouldn't drink all day because she's nursing, but she could probably give the little ones a shot or two, right?"