Monday, October 02, 2006

Random Thoughts

Damn, beer tastes good.

Sometimes Meimei just wants to be left the hell alone. As opposed to all the other times she wants complete physical contact.

Mmmmm, brownies.

Kitten's mood is touch and go with the discipline issues, but we did have a lovely time playing on the playground the other night, just the two of us. Until we went down the slide and it was wet at the bottom, so I looked and felt like I wet my pants the rest of the time. But Kitten had fun.

We now take a walk every morning to the big park, mostly because Kitten really enjoys the wagon and can't get into trouble. Except today she threw her sweatshirt out of the wagon sometime between the far end of the baseball diamonds and home. Oh well. My bad for leaving it in there and not paying closer attention.

Meimei's ability to not poop is freaking me out. She goes days, but it never comes out as constipated, so the books say she's okay. Whatever.

Kitten watched most of Sesame Street this morning before she lost interest. So I bought a DVD today in case of emergency. And she loves Johnny Cash, so I bought At Folsom Prison for our lunchtime listening pleasure. Yeah, she's cool.

3 comments:

Kashka said...

I think it would be the most awesome thing in the history of the known universe if Kitten's first full sentence is "I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die."

Jaysan said...

Better if it started "I shot Elmo in Reno....." don't you think?

Anonymous said...

Interest in tv now?? Have you tried any of those baby mozart dvds? They entertained even the most hard to entertain when I was working with 20 kids in the 16-30 month old bracket. I love them! Plus, they are educational so it's not those stupid colorful baby creature just running around talking baby talk. Ugh!