Saturday, October 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

I'm so ashamed, I broke into the Halloween candy. And not even the good candy, so I'm going to have to do it again.

After Pants and I have been together 10 years, I finally had to tell him. It was written all over my face. I hate Led Zeppelin.

Meimei wore the cutest little sweater this evening, extremely sweet. My baby's growing up!

My glasses are about 4 1/2 years old, the longest I have ever had a pair (the longest my prescription has ever permitted it) and I just got them repaired this week. Repaired. For free. Who knew? Go titanium frames!

Although I have watched entirely too much Law & Order for any one person's lifetime (I do not count Criminal Intent or L&O with Dennis Farina), I have actually caught two episodes in the last week that I have never seen.

No comments: