Monday, October 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

********
Stop internet copyright theft-
Follow Syl's adventures only at
copyright 2006
************


I think Elmo was krunking on Sesame Street this morning.

Why is it that I can't find time to clip my toenails but Britney Spears can lose all her baby weight and more in one month? Oh, wait, she has millions and millions of dollars. That must be the difference.

Kitten pointed up to the kitchen counter today and said "cook". And lo and behold, there was a pack of chocolate chip cookies on the top of the case of water on the counter. So, 9:00 am be damned, the kid got a cookie.

We've been putting one of Meimei's hats on Kitten and it looks like a little skullcap. She's my l'il gansta, my homeslice. Pants tried it on too, but he just looks Jewish.

I found Caribou Coffee granola bars at Sam's Club yesterday. Now I can be legitimately hopped up on caffeine all day and truthfully say I only had one cup.

The "House of Hatred?" Please, Dr. Phil, putting 6 people in a house that hate each other so you can film it? How Geraldo of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang straight with the cookie even though it was 9! She was communicating! Better add it to the side bar now. (And expect a lot more commuication of the "Hey, if I say this, she'll give me sweets!" variety.)

Allknowingjen said...

How do you know she meant "cookie" and didn't mean "cook me a four course meal" ? Hmmm?
I heard the Dr Phil house is being shut down-apparently the neighbors have been complaining

Anonymous said...

Hey, came across this today through DotMoms... thought you might be interested since it's about acid reflux. I'll split the link in 2 so it doesn't mess up the whole screen:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/health
/articles/061023/23health.reflux.htm