Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Random Thoughts

All right kids, what time is it?!?!? IT'S RANDOM THOUGHTS TIME!!!

Jordin and Chris should be kicked off American Idol tonight. We'll see if I'm right.

We have guests at work so I had to actually wear dress pants, a top, and nice shoes. And someone, who I don't even normally work with, commented in the elevator on how nice I looked. Hmmm. Perhaps it's time to put a titch more effort into dressing in the morning.

I am so pissed that Gwyneth's shirt came up when she lip synched to Staying Alive and she didn't have ONE stretch mark. God damn yoga.

And she shook when she laughed like a bowl full of jelly...

I made turkey burgers tonight and mixed the ground turkey with some raspberry chipotle sauce. Pants was skeptical, but he ate them. And he liked them.

I wore a pair of sandals today that I haven't worn for oh, about three years because I was pregnant. I love them so, but they gave me blisters on both my big toes. Grrr.

Well, I can't wait for the end of Idol to end this post. Stupid hour-long episode.

1 comment:

Happy Veggie said...

Cool about the sandals, I am looking forward to my shoes so much. You give me hope. Bummer about the blister.