Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Why not Hyde?

We were watching TV yesterday after we got home and Kitten was eating snacks and Meimei was eating her bottle and That 70s Show was on. And Kitten looked up and said, "Jackie." And then she said it again. Now, they had been talking about Jackie on the show, but clearly Kitten was listening.

Pants and I looked at each other in shock. "We should NOT be watching this." And I turned the channel to Sprout's Goodnight Show. It was so mind-numbingly, goobery childish that I jumped at the chance to turn the channel to Wheel of Fortune at 6:30.

So I don't think we'll be watching TV when we get home anymore. I can't take the Goodnight Show. And I can't subject Kitten to That 70s Show.

See, when I was little, I watched a lot of TV. I will never know how warped I am because of Three's Company. Hours and hours of Three's Company. And I can't let that happen.

No comments: