Sunday, May 27, 2007

Smart Girl

Kitten pooped in the potty today. Woo Hoo! Also heard on moniter this evening: "I go poopy."

Notes from the trenches:

New phrase: "DON'T NOT WANT THAT!" Always said in caps.
"Hold you" with arms extended. Wants to be picked up.
Tried a booster seat today at restaurant. Didn't work out. Will have to go back to the high chair in public.
Thinks egss are called "try it."
Invokes the name of one of the daycare kids all weekend while scolding and pointing finger. Must be the naughty kid.
Watching Lion King in the car this weekend and she yells, "Sit down and be quiet!"
Pants turns on the radio in the garage tonight and she's running into the garage, but stops to do a little dance.
Got a new scooter today, but can't quite get the hang of it - wants to sit on the bar instead of the seat so she's closer to the handlebars. Doesn't want to push with her feet.
Takes phone and walks around and talks - just like dad.
Pants tells her to talk to Nana on the phone and she walks by me and picks up one of her phones.

She kills me. I honestly laugh every day. She's gorgeous, funny, smart, outgoing.

2 comments:

Happy Veggie said...

Hehe. I like that eggs are called "try it". I also like the little dance. I often feel like doing a little dance when the radio is on.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this stuff! I wish I would have written all of these cute things down in my baby books. I didn't write it since I figured these things were just too darn cute to forget. Guess what! I forgot! Good thing MIL remembers some of them for me. Those gems go right into the baby book as soon as I think of it!