Monday, January 28, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggety jig

Home again today, this time for myself. My laryngitis has gotten so bad most everything comes out as a whisper. My sinuses ache. Can you bruise your tailbone from coughing too much?

This weekend, I managed to freeze three meals for future use and make a ham and lentil soup on Sunday. So, I have some food ready for the week.

Also, the dr.s' office scale showed I am 7 lbs. down already. Hm. If I meet my goal in February, what will I do for the rest of the year?

2 comments:

Happy Veggie said...

Figure out creative ways to "reward" yourself for your good work? Oh wait, that's me.

Anonymous said...

Reach your goal and then set a new one? I wish I were making that kind of progress! I just need to get rid of some of this stress, maybe that would help me???