Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

The triumphant return of Random Thoughts (and nighttime cold medicine).

The Moment of Truth gameshow - please allow us to destroy your marriage, alienate your friends and family, and make you look like an ass in front of America by exposing thoughts that were never meant to be public. There's a reason we have a tact filter people. Hope it's worth the money. Oh, and did I forget, destroy your career?

"Whoa, Meimei, you stink. There's something rotten in Denver!"
"It's Denmark."
"Not this time."

Wow, you should see the bruising on my toes now.

My sinuses are burning, I croak like a frog when I talk, and bark like a seal when I cough. Gotta love viruses.


I'm going to make some tea.

1 comment:

Pusher said...

Yeah, I'm pretty appalled by "The Moment of Truth". Gross. Hope you feel better soon!