Monday, November 13, 2006

Follow-up

I just slept through half of Sesame Street and woke up for Elmo's World. I don't even know what the number of the day is.

I had my Cystoscopy done and I am fine. No detectable problems with the plumbing. The test wasn't as bad as I thought it would be during the test, but it hurt to pee for three days after.

We are now actively trying to keep Kitten saying Buttcrack. She repeats it occasionally, but she really likes to say Cracker.

The Zantac does not work for Meimei, as it didn't for Kitten, and I am currently giving Meimei Kitten's leftover Prevacid until I can call the doctor again.

I think the furnace banging is harmless old-house stuff. I don't think it's the furnace, I think it's the ducts. Anyway, the furnace debacle is ongoing. It may be an electrical problem, although the power hasn't cut again since that one morning.

I am going to pick up the kids' pictures today and schedule a new 3 month sitting for Meimei. She has a new (gorgeous!) outfit and it will just be her. I am hoping for some cute pics, she is even more smiley now.

2 comments:

Kashka said...

OK, I've been partially won over by Elmo's World, but only when Mr. Noodle's brother, Mr. Noodle, is on.

Syl said...

Yes, I did Mr. Noodle (the brother) too. And, shamefully, I kinda dig the animated chick with the manly voice.