Thursday, November 02, 2006

Up before the dawn

Ok, it's not before dawn, but it is before the kids get up. Except now Meimei is crying.

Now they're both up. But they are both dressed and Sesame Street is on.

So I was thinking. What will I do when my life is not taken up with feeding and changing and burping and the like. What will I do when they both go to sleep at 7? So here's a short list:

Unpack the rest of my boxes.
Decorate for Christmas.
Paint my toenails.
Hang things on the walls.
Watch a movie.
Measure my kitchen and play with cabinet layouts.
Measure my bathroom and play with remodel layouts.

What would you do with a few extra minutes?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

1-unpack boxes, find my address books and call my friends (I'll be in MN this weekend to pack up lawn ornaments and stuff if you want to get together?)
2-find my Christmas stuff and then decorate(is that still in Big Lake?)
3-do little household projects
4-finish the basement

Kashka said...

The list of what I want to, and should do with a few more minutes is nigh until infinite, but the list of what I would _actually_ do is pretty short:

1. Play more solitare on my laptop.

Jaysan said...

pron