Thursday, August 03, 2006

Free at last!

Still at home, have my weekly appointment today and will try to get written out of work. I'm a woman on the edge, I think I have a good chance. I picked the wrong time to run out of Zoloft.

(Don't worry, I have finally dragged my lazy butt downstairs to log into the Walgreens website and order a refill to be picked up at my NEW location.)

On the bright side, here we are on Blogger and I am much happier. I spent hours last night trying to get my Comcast site to do what I needed it to, but sadly, although part of my JOB is to edit and publish a website in FrontPage everyday, I now know what "Comcastic" means: confusing and backwards. So I am giving in and blogging here and although I thought it might be cool to use the feature to use blogger on my Comcast site, I probably will not switch it over unless this site forces me to (ala MSN).

So, yay for Blogger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The uber pregnant gal is the first one over the edge from Windows Live into Blogger-land. At least the first one I've seen. I haven't read everyone's blog yet today...
I hope the rest of your hell goes away soon and is replaced by Blogger-like bliss.

Kashka said...

I independently went over a couple of hours later -- but that's not to say I wouldn't follow Syl anywhere.

Except pregnancy. That sounds icky.

ShoNuff said...

The other nice thing about your home is people don't have to give up personal information (or at least an email address) to leave a comment.