Monday, August 07, 2006

Long Night

So, last night I go to bed at 11 but can't sleep. Combination of just being awake and my back and hips being sore. Then, as I am finally dropping off, Kitten wakes up and needs to be held. This little cold has gotten her up the last two nights in the middle of the night. She doesn't want a bottle, she just wants to be cuddled for a couple of minutes.

So at 2:00, my evening was mine again, but I still haven't slept any. I catch the Soup on E!, set myself up on the couch, and try to get comfortable. The bed is no longer a viable option. So I get slightly less uncomfortable on the couch and fall asleep, sort of.

So I slept like crap for about 6 hours before Kitten was up again and needed to be taken to daycare. Now I need to get showered and go get my tabs renewed and the address changed on my license. And mail Pants' car insurance premium. Then get in a nap somewhere and attempt to get the dishwasher loaded and some laundry done. At some point, I need to pick up some groceries. And pick up the livingroom before Kitten gets home.

1 comment:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

So, I can't say that being home from work has been very relaxing for you, poor thing! Take it slow and do try for that nap - or at least some lay down and veg time. Maybe by looking uncomfortable and holding your belly a lot, people will let you budge in line at the DMV...