Friday, August 04, 2006

Stuff to do

I went out and got some stuff to make baby announcements for Meimei. I think they'll be cute, but I think I need some more girly stuff, they're looking pretty boyish right now. I'm going to mock one up and see how it looks. I'm terribly afraid I'm going to try to get crafty while I'm home.

I also started writing a piece on selling your home that I hope to publish here when it's done. Not that I'm the expert, but I couldn't find anything on this online when we were doing it, so I thought I would put together some of the tips we got and that we've heard from other people selling now.

I've had a few contractions today that were pretty good, but no more than 2-3 an hour. I could be here awhile.

7 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

I'm liking the multiple posts per day 'cuz I'm messing around with Blogger, too, and when I get frustrated/bored, I pop around and see what others have that's new. The baby announcements sound like fun, as long as you get all pieces ad glue sticks out of the way before Kitten gets home or who knows what'll be stuck to what. But hey, at least you're not at work!

Allknowingjen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allknowingjen said...

a) Welcome to Blogger! I knew you would all see the wisdom of my ways eventually. ;)
b) I am working on a mass mailing so I may have oh, 2000-ish pieces of mail to fold. If you don't have that baby this weekend, I'll be over on Monday. Should I also bring ice cream?
c) I have to figure out how ms. huis got her avatar to show up on her comment.

Jaysan said...

Just remember any insight you can give me for the baby pool at work would be much appreciated....

Syl said...

AKJ - you bring ice cream, I will gladly fold. I'll even lick envelopes, if you don't mind my messy house and my ever-changing positions.

Syl said...

So how does one get their picture to appear with their comment?

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Um, I don't know? It just does? *shrug* I just put it in my profile & it shows up.